more about meshh

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Adorne Yourself


































I've never really been much of an accessorizer. I know that's an embarrassing admission given my long career in fashion retail but hey, since when did I pretend to be perfect? Because I fiddle around every morning until the very last minute before dashing out the door the accessories get forgotten. It's not that I don't think they are important, it's more that I am not great at spending hours getting ready in the morning. Gym, breakfast, shower, clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, phone, laptop, keys.....run!!

This month's resolution is to spend time choosing outfits complete with accessories each night before bed. The new Adorne jewellery range in store has me all inspired so there really should be no excuse. I'll let you know how I go. In the meantime, take a peek at the current range of accessories on offer at Meshh. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment