more about meshh

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Where For Art Thou Spring


I can't tell you how much I am over winter.

Living in Byron Bay is supposed to mean temperatures that fit with our beach, surf, laid back lifestyle right? Well right now I want my money back as we head into the third month of winter, and the heater which has been cranked up every night for the past two months is causing me to live in constant fear of the carbon taxed, turbo boosted energy bill that is due to drop into the mailbox any day now. 


Quite frankly my dears, all this cold is causing my positive affirmations to fluff off into little clouds of frosty air and peter out before they have a chance to take wing.



Spring, please come soon so we can again wear less, smile more and sleep under nothing but a sheet at night.

Images:  Fashion Gone Rogue

2 comments:

  1. I think your prayers have been answered!! It feels like Spring today Sharon, just a few more cold nights and it will all be over xx
    Myee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the beach was unbelievable this morning! I hope you are right my lovely. Long days, early morning beach walks, lots of fresh fruit and martini's at the Italian At The Pacific. Yayyy xxx

    ReplyDelete